The #1 concern I hear from pilot investors is that they don’t want to deal with tenants and toilets.
They just want to see a return on their investment and THAT’S IT, like most other investing options.
In this video our Property Management team answers your burning questions, giving you the confidence to hand over the dirty work and focus on being an investor.
So your biggest worry will be: “Do I want to retire on the beach or in the mountains?”
Check out ONSITE’s website & socials:
WANT MORE VIDEO TIPS?
Hey, I’ve been in your shoes and I love sharing stories of my journey and how I got money working for me. I’ll show you how too!
JOIN THE GROUP!
My goal is to experience with you, what’s on the outside. By sharing what we learn, we can all do our part to keep doing what we love, flying, without the threat of loss of income.
Together we can fly because we are proud rather than fly to survive. Click the image below to join…
WHO’S MIKE AND HOW CAN HE HELP?
Pilots make excellent money and we love what we do. We are used to being in command and control in the flight deck. But it’s our financial future, managing cash flow, wealth, and passive income that can often seem OUT of our control. It can be a risky gamble to put your money into retirement funds and the stock market. No one gets held accountable if there are significant losses. And so it feels like you run out of options.
After entering the world of Real Estate Investing, I’ve found a path to security, passive income, and feel in control again.
Real estate investment stands on the solid foundation of homes and buildings, which is in high need. We have control of the tenants we have, screening them for reliability and long-term viability. We can take measures if someone isn’t working out. We create the system and safeguards for our investment, and all the income comes straight to us. Our return on investment (ROI) is high and steady.
As a pilot and real estate investor I am passionate about helping other aviation professionals fly towards financial freedom through investing in multi-family properties. Let me show you how to put your money to work for you.
Do you want to see your money multiply, creating financial freedom for your future? Are you interested in increasing your income through passive means? If so, book a briefing with me, and let’s talk.
– Investing like in aviation, is a team affair. In aviation, we have the maintenance team to ensure the aircraft is airworthy, so we can do our job, as pilots. In real estate, the property management team ensures that our investment performs, so we could do our job as investors, profit. So keep watching to watch my interview with my property management team. And if you’re interested in investing in real estate, schedule a chat with me @layovermoney.com/chat with Mike.
Now, let’s see how our property management team could ensure that this pure investment is completely hands-off and you don’t have to deal with tenants and toilets. So joining me today is AJ and Theresa from Onsite Property Management here in Fort Collins, Colorado, to answer your questions of using a property management team. So you don’t have to be bothered with tenants and toilets, so you can go on and be an investor and purely profit. So what type of service does Onsite Property provide for investors and landlords who don’t want to deal with tenants and toilets?
– We handle a full service, taking over the property, like paying the rents, managing of the rents, managing of the tenants. The only thing the owner would have to be involved in is answering questions from us.
– What are some common problems, that you handle that most landlords, when they’re getting into the business, they haven’t thought of?
– When a tenant has a problem, they don’t care if it’s 3 o’clock in the morning on a Sunday, or if it’s 2:00 PM on a Wednesday. If they have a problem, they wanna be able to get ahold of somebody. Most owners don’t wanna be getting those phone calls and those problems in the middle of the night. So we take that on and we deal with that.
– Fantastic. So at what point would the landlord have to be involved in an issue?
– Most of the time that’s gonna be a maintenance issue. For us, we have set up to a certain amount of dollar amount.
– What type of advertising, do you provide to get new tenants, to reduce vacancy?
– We advertise on our website. We’re posting online, typically about 60 days out now on our website, it syndicates with about 30 other different websites.
– What do you see about the rental market trends in the Northern Colorado area?
– It varies from city to city. We’re seeing things fall pretty steadily and increase slowly, but steadily in Port Collins, or seeing an increase in Love land, and an increase in Greeley. Windsor is still a pretty strong market as well.
– So we were talking earlier about vacancy advertising. What do you suggest, we put in for vacancy? Like for example, some investors do a 5% some 10% vacancy, are multi-family.
– Each property has a different demographics, on the, who you’re trying to lease to, who you’re trying to market to, And then even what time of the year are those people making transitions, and to, those market places for that property. August 1st would be the ideal terminal time and season where the family market’s a completely different timeframe in this area.
– So can you describe the fee structure of how would that work? Like for instance, most of my investors, we want to be completely hands-off. What would the fee structure look like for that?
– We do a straight management fee, which is 10% of the collected rent amount.
– And it’s also all in real-time too. So when rents get in, you’ll be able to see all they collected. Unit two’s went today and unit four’s rents. So it’s all a real-time updated, instant thing.
– So, how do you manage, contractors that get the projects done on a time schedule with good quality and a fair price?
– Let’s say we have a scope of work that was laid out by you, the property owner. Then at that point in time, I will take it into, if it’s, let’s say it’s a bigger job that needs to be done. Whereas it’s going to require three or four different vendors to accomplish this job. We’re going to layout a scope of the time that it’s going to today.
– In regards to the no smoking policy on the leases, and tenants using medicinal marijuana, how does that work
– That does still fall under the no-smoking policy. So they are permitted to do that outside.
– And also on the multifamily unit space, they would have to be within, 20 outside of 20 feet away from the structure with the agreement supplied.
– All right, guys, before we leave, can you give some more information about, if anybody wants to contact you, or if they have any more questions in regards to property management in the area?
– Sure. So, our website is, www.on-siteproperty.com. Our phone number is 282-8281. I am the owner contact here at Onsite. So, anybody could ask for me to interact. Happy to walk through any questions that people might have.
– Now hope the agent and his team showed you how essential it is to have a property management company on your team, both in the acquisition stage. And of course, once you’re operating the property, and if you’d like to be an investor in a real estate deal we don’t have to deal with tenants and toilets.
You can sit back and just collect your interest, and your profit, then jet with me at, layovermoney.com/chat with Mike, and we can figure out, what type of deal works for your needs.